Sunday 23 September 2012

My Favourite LFW Show

The Spectacular Antoni & Alison Show

As LFW is behind us now, I would like to share with you one of my favorite shows that have inspired me a great deal.
It is the show of designers Antoni Burakwski and Alishon Roberts, otherwise, known as Antoni & Alison.  
The show gracefully opened the doors on day 1 of  LFW with a literal bang of a live brass band.  It was indeed their special day, not only being the first show but also celebrating their silver anniversary.   A vibrant story of playful eye-catching prints, effortlessly chic, and simply 'zip-up-and-go' style.  After following up on the week's show, I had come to the conclusion that Antoni & Alison were definitely my favorite by far on LFW 2012.
Personally, it ticked Anna Luks style of prints, fun, and colour.  A&A's collection was a marriage of style and artwork which I like and every piece told a different story yet very harmonious. Love it!























I like this;  A quote from The Independent   "This time has been like an incredible apprenticeship," they state.  "We have love being 'Antoni & Alison'; we have loved being an independent label.  We design from scratch each season, experimenting with the need to find and have 'good ideas', and sometimes using our 'bad ideas."



Source:


No comments:

Post a Comment