Saturday 30 April 2011

My Royal Wedding Favourite Best Dress

I have to start with Kate (The Dutches of Cambridge).  I did not know what to expect.  However, I was pleasantly surprised to see her stepping out with this classic 50's look.  I thought it looked familiar, and later on confirmed that it was indeed inspired by one of my favourite actress's wedding dress, Grace Kelly. 

Grace Kelly's Wedding dress 1956


Kate looked absolutely stunning the dress was outstandingly chic. I loved the Vail, drop dead simple, the look totally matched her personality, and fitted perfectly on her body.  Good Choice Kate, well done!






Guests
Watching guest making their way into Westminster Abbey, I thought everyone was looking stunning up until Tara Palmer-Tomkinson appeared. I immediately concluded and satisfied that she looked amazingly stunning and her look was exceedingly outstanding!










No comments:

Post a Comment