Thursday 11 November 2010

Out of Eden Collection






I am mostly inspired by architecture. Out of Eden is another one of my collection that was inspired by Eden project, the world's largest greenhouse in Cornwall, United kingdom.
I called this collection Out of Eden, because of the initial design inspiration, but I also looked at different architectures for references.



The birds eye view of Eden project.

Introducing to you selected pieces of my work just to give you an idea of the work that goes behind the collection before it goes out to the public. My best moment in designing, is research. I thoroughly enjoy the build up of the collection through research and gives me satisfaction to see what I finally come up with as a complete collection.


A sample inspired by the view


 Sample on a mannequin to give you an idea of technical possibilities


This is another sample made of quilting, ideal for autumn/winter wear.




Experimenting












.....and with leather.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. art; so pretty, so easy, so majestic, that's what you make it to be here, Miss.

    ReplyDelete